Mothers truly make the world go round. There is nothing moms can’t do! They spend all year organizing activities, planning birthday parties, taking care of kiddos when they are sick, being supportive to their partners, and putting everyone’s needs ahead of their own.
Mother’s Day is such a special day to say “thank you!” Although I feel like nothing is quite satisfactory enough for all mom’s do, here are some ideas to show gratitude.
- A spa day- Plan a spa/ salon/ nail day for your mom! Moms love feeling pampered and might enjoy getting a manicure or a pedicure. Maybe a facial or a fresh hair do! This is a safe bet. Bonus points for planning it so mom doesn’t have to!
- These blankets are so soft and cozy. I imagine any mom would love to cuddle up with one of these and a book, her favorite movie, or even a glass of wine. https://www.barefootdreams.com/collections/blankets-throws
- Moms love smelling good and knowing you thought about her. Perfume is always a good option. Trust me, a mom can never have too much perfume. I personally have and love these. https://www.chloe.com/us/fragrance_cod46467852ed.html https://us.viktor-rolf.com/flowerbomb/
- These tee shirts are so great! The small shop used to be ran out of her house, and it has grown to a huge warehouse with many fabulous employees. Its mother ran, and her heart and soul goes into each piece. She creates the designs and prints them herself. She has every option for moms, grandmothers, step moms, you name it! I guarantee you can find a design to satisfy your needs for the mom in your life. https://littlemamashirtshop.com/collections/mothers-day-2022
- A photo session! So often moms take pictures of their kids and so rarely get into a photo with her children. Sometimes she will stress to coordinate a big photoshoot. Mother’s Day minis are an easy and quick way to get gorgeous photos of moms with her kids. She will cherish the pictures forever. There are a couple of spots left!
- Never underestimate the power of a homemade card, or a homemade treat. Make her favorite meal. Anything that shows gratitude and appreciation is going to make her feel special!
Make sure to grab a spot at our Mother’s Day Mini session if you haven’t already! You don’t want to miss this year’s!
My style and goal when photographing families is to create timeless, yet fresh images! I love incorporating our beautiful Colorado scenery and golden sunsets to help capture authentic moments. If you are interested in more information on senior portraits or family photography click here! Or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48 hours for me to respond. For more photos and recent work follow me on Facebook and behind the scenes fun is on my Instagram stories. Sessions take place an hour or so before sunset for the most beautiful light.
Now booking for Spring 2022 golden hour sessions! Contact me to book your portrait session.
Julie Livermore photography specializes in newborn, family, maternity, and outdoor photography in Denver and Boulder with the best locations in surrounding areas!