As a family photographer, one of my favorite aspects is photographing brand new life. It is an absolute honor taking newborn photos. Those sleepy squishy days go by so quickly. It’s amazing watching my clients grow through the years.
I recommend having your newborn session in your home because it is the most comfortable. Let’s chat about why I recommend an in home session versus a studio session for newborns:
- You are most comfortable in your own home, physically and mentally. No matter how you got your baby in your arms, it is easiest to do an in-home session. Regardless of your recovery, it is not easy loading up everything a new baby needs; let me come to you.
- Siblings- If you have other children, they have been going through some big changes. Especially in those early days. Let them play, let them have a snack, let them be right by your side. Children will cooperate the best when they are comfortable in their own environment.
- Brand new babies often need to eat, need a diaper change, or even an outfit change! If these little things pop up it is no big deal to give them what they need right in your own home.
- Nursery- you worked hard on that beautiful nursery! Let’s capture it and show it off. It’s amazing to look back through the years and remember those feelings of excitement waiting for your new bundle of joy to arrive!
- No nursery, no problem! Let’s cuddle in bed or on a couch. I want to capture the real moments of you as a new family. The comfort of your own home is truly authentic. A studio can feel too “posy” and forced. Relax and let me capture the magic.
My style and goal when photographing families is to create timeless, yet fresh images! I love incorporating our beautiful Colorado scenery and golden sunsets to help capture authentic moments. If you are interested in more information on senior portraits or family photography click here! Or email me directly at email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for me to respond. For more photos and recent work follow me on Facebook and behind the scenes fun is on my Instagram stories. Sessions take place an hour or so before sunset for the most beautiful light.
Now booking for Spring 2022 golden hour sessions! Contact me to book your portrait session.
Julie Livermore photography specializes in newborn, family, maternity, and outdoor photography in Denver and Boulder with the best locations in surrounding areas!