It’s hard to believe the school year is coming to an end soon and we can start daydreaming about summer months.
So many families choose to do family photos in the fall. While autumn photos have a special place in my heart, I think summer family sessions are the real hidden gem.
5 Reasons To Book a Summer Session:
- Kids are out of school. The school year is hectic enough without trying to squeeze in a family photo session. Take advantage of the summer time when there is less homework, fewer sports and activities, and a more relaxed bedtime. Make sure to grab ice cream after your session and truly enjoy all that summer magic!
- A later sunset. In the summer the sunset is later. But this allows flexibility with your evening. And potentially saves you from needing to take time off of work. Go ahead and eat dinner before your session too. Full kids= happier kids.
- Summer scenery and landscape. The trees and flowers in the summer are so lush and full of life. They photograph sharply and create an entirely different visual than in the fall. Brighter and more colorful. Often the sunsets in summer time are pink and vibrant. Plus, the weather is warmer and more predictable.
- Fewer crowds. Although our entire state is full of beautiful locations, the best ones can get crowded in those busy fall months. In the summertime there are less people and more options.
- Get ahead of the holiday game. Booking a family session in the summer takes one task off of your plate for the coming holiday season. By already having photos, you can easily make holiday cards and get them sent out on time! It is a relief to have gorgeous photos ready to go.
The summer time truly is a lovely time to take family photos. Enjoy the warmer months and slower pace.
My style and goal when photographing families is to create timeless, yet fresh images! I love incorporating our beautiful Colorado scenery and golden sunsets to help capture authentic moments. If you are interested in more information on senior portraits or family photography click here! Or email me directly at email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for me to respond. For more photos and recent work follow me on Facebook and behind the scenes fun is on my Instagram stories. Sessions take place an hour or so before sunset for the most beautiful light.
Now booking for Spring 2022 golden hour sessions! Contact me to book your portrait session.
Julie Livermore photography specializes in newborn, family, maternity, and outdoor photography in Denver and Boulder with the best locations in surrounding areas!