Top Ten Mother’s Day Gifts for the Modern Mom
Last weekend was my annual Celebrate Mom’s Event. I had such a fun day photographing 12 gorgeous mamas and their kids. I am so happy they will have beautiful portraits of them loving on their littles. And now with Mother’s Day just a week away, I wanted to share ten of my favorite gift ideas for the moms in your life. Please feel free to leave a comment with your favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas!
1. I think all mom’s deserve a little pampering. A gift certificate (or a surprise appointment) for a spa day is an obvious, but appreciated gift. We have a new day spa in our neighborhood that I would love to try!
2. Is there a new mom in your life? This clever Mom’s One Line a Day journal is a thoughtful gift. Mom needs just a few seconds each day to jot down her favorite memories, which she will treasure over time.
3. Have a mom that needs a daily reminder of how amazing she is? Order her one of these bracelets with a positive message she will see everyday.
4. Need to get your mom out of the house? What about an experience you know she will appreciate, but is still family friendly? Local friends, The Denver Art Museum is free for kids, just add lunch out for a fun day downtown.
5. Have a mom who is tired of planning meals (why do they need dinner every single night?). How about a trial of a fun service like Blue Apron or The Purple Carrot, everything you need to get a delicious meal on the table.
6. Want mom to have a mini-spa experience everyday? Pick up a jar of a yummy sea salt scrub from a local department or beauty store.
7. Have a mom that loves little surprises and trying new products? Consider a 3 month subscription box. This one looks fun!
8. Have a mom that loves unique jewelry AND showing off her litles? Look for motherhood jewelry, I fell in love with this bracelet.
9. On a budget or just want to give something personal? Last year, my kids each wrote down the top ten things they love about me. Best. Gift. Ever. If your kids are too young to write, a video letter would be equally amazing!
10. If the mom in your life missed her chance at attending my annual Celebrate Mom portrait session, consider gifting her a custom photography session. Gift certificates are avaible and if you mention this blog post, I will include a free 5×7 print with the purchase of a session fee. All moms deserve a gorgeous portrait of them loving on their children.
Make sure to check out Simply Chic Events for your next party or milestone event. I absolutely adored the colors and details of our Mother’s Day sweets table!