“Life starts over again when it gets crisp in the Fall.” – F Scott Fitzgerald.
At the risk of sounding completely cliche, Fall is such a special time. The days get cooler, the drinks get warmer, and the leaves are magical. Autumn is a perfect time to take family photos. Here in Colorado We have gold aspens and majestic mountains, and pink sunsets.
Fall fashion is so rich and textured, it’s perfect for your family session. Think jewel, berry and rust tones. Knit, corduroy, and layers. It’s begging to be photographed.
Tips for styling your Fall Family session:
- Coordinate outfits, but try to avoid matchy matching.
- Long flowy dresses look amazing in photographs as they allow you to twirl and be playful.
- Knit cardigans add dimension and depth, while also keeping you warm as the evenings get cooler.
- Rich colors pop against yellow leaves and mountain sunsets.
- A great pair of shoes, or boots/ booties will complete your outfit.
- Decide what you feel best wearing and coordinate your children’s outfits with yours.
In the end these are your photos! You want to be comfortable and relaxed so you can enjoy your session and look like your best self! Take advantage of fall fashion, but remain true to yourself!
Click here to request more information or email me directly at email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for me to respond. You can also follow me on Facebook for recent work and behind the scenes on my Instagram stories. Sessions take place an hour or so before sunset for the most beautiful light.
My goal in family photography is to provide fresh, yet classic images full of authentic moments. I love incorporating our beautiful Colorado scenery in the Denver or Boulder areas.
2021 calendar is almost fully booked for golden hour sessions! Contact me soon to book your portrait session.
Outdoor Family Photos in Denver, by Julie Livermore, specializes in newborn, family, and maternity photography in Denver and the best locations in Boulder and surrounding areas!