Sharing five fall treats on the blog today! Here are five easy ways to treat yourself during the busy back to school season. Believe me, you deserve it!
- It’s sweater weather! And this one might be the cutest I have seen yet!
2. A homemade (and healthier) version of everyone’s favorite fall drink (and if it’s not your favorite drink, it’s probably your favorite drink to make fun of!).
3. My favorite lip gloss to prevent dried chapped lips in the cooler months. I love the clear, but this spice color screams fall!
4. This easy recipe “tastes like fall” according to my son!
5. And maybe it’s just me, but after running photographing toddlers during my busy fall season, I love relaxing in a warm bath! These epson salts smell as good as they look!
Click here to request more information or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48 hours for me to respond. You can also follow me on Facebook for recent work and behind the scenes on my Instagram stories. Outdoor sessions take place an hour or so before sunset for the most beautiful light. Indoor sessions take place in your home Monday-Friday at 10am.
My goal in family photography is to provide fresh, yet classic images full of authentic moments. I love incorporating our beautiful Colorado scenery in Denver or Boulder and beyond.
2020 Family Sessions are offically booked! My schedule allows me to most always make room for a newborn session in your home!
Please see my session details on my investment page.
Five fall treats for Denver and Boulder photographers by Julie Livermore, capturing family sessions from birth and beyond!